Join us, we are always looking for more volunteers! You can register as a volunteer by filling out this form. After we receive your form, we will add you to our Network. In case we are looking for volunteers for a specific project you will receive notifications e-mails and have the ability to sign up to them.
VOLUNTEERING MADE EASY
We welcome volunteers who have never volunteered before. There’s no obligation on timing of volunteering. You may volunteer once a year, once every couple of months or on a regular basis, depending on your availability.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age have to bring a signed parental consent form to each project.
- Volunteers under 16 years of age have to be accompanied by their parent(s): please check with the Team Leader in charge of the Project beforehand (due to COVID-19 new rules apply)
Have you volunteered with us for a while and would like to do more? Become a project leader and/or join our team! Depending on the position you can be at the heart of the “Serving Revolution” dedicating only one day per month. See our current vacancies below:
- Project Leader
- Social Media Manager (job description)
I can not change their situation but I can make them feel respected, appreciated, valuable or happy for one day or at least for a few hours. They deserve it and we are able to help them!
– Dominique Lorentz, Team Leader
Join the team and develop with us the culture of volunteering in our neighbourhoods. Together we have the power to make our cities and communities more resilient!
– Nicolas Duprey, City leader